Publisher Development Manager, Affiliate Marketing
Status: Full-Time Employee, Location: Montreal, QC, Career Level: Entry-level
The Affiliate Marketing Publisher Development Manager, reporting directly to its designated Publisher Development Manager – Team Lead, will have a critical role in supporting our Affiliate Marketing team by uncovering, developing and growing new relationships with Publishers.
- Recruit, grow and connect with new Publisher relationships; to educate them on affiliate marketing (tools, resources, & info);
- Responsible for recruiting new communities of interest and introduce to affiliate marketing (phone, email, contact forms, Facebook, Mobile Apps);
- Understand the entire OPM Pros client list and using personas to consolidate and locate opportunities;
- Research, identify, outline and vet new publishers to assure a good fit with our clients (including profiles and personas);
- Handle on-board and integration for new affiliates (ex: walk through, introduction to networks)
- Main point of contact for all new publishers coming on board, including onboard process (ie: applications-training);
- Act as the expert and main resource for Publishers information (ie: publisher accounts, contacts, and opportunities);
- Correspond with the various affiliate networks to learn about new publishers.
- Learn and understand new innovative tools and resources; including leveraging them to find new opportunities.
- Be the contact for the internal team for news on new Publishers;
- Work closely with our internal team to help find persona based opportunities for our clients;
- Create, maintain and share all information regarding new publishers, contacts and opportunities in Salesforce;
- Responsible for attending industry conferences to meet new publishers in an effort to recruit & optimize them with as many clients as possible.
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree: Preferably in Business/Marketing
- 2-3 years of work experience in a sales, marketing, communications/PR position is an asset
Skills and Knowledge
- Highly personable and able to establish quick relationships
- Excellent communications skills
- Sales experience and good negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize as well as the ability to work well under pressure
- Internet savvy and computer literate
- Good understanding of retail, e-commerce, and digital & affiliate marketing
- Good research & analytical skills
- Experience using LinkShare, Commission Junction or any other affiliate network is an asset
Why choose us? We offer great benefits and perks:
- Permanent full-time position in a thriving and well-established start-up
- Good salary with a quarterly performance-based bonus
- Generous group insurance plan, including health, dental and vision benefits
- Periodic company lunches and events
- A coffee bar with complementary snacks, treats and goodies
- Deferred profit sharing plan and Voluntary retirement saving plan
- Easily accessible via public transit and free parking
- Seasonal flex hours
- Game lounge
- Pleasant and diverse work environment, with an outgoing and collaborative team
Join our growing team by sending your resume to
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.